Who doesn’t like Top 10 lists. And who doesn’t like top 10 lists that can enhance your life. Music is a basic necessity when it comes to working out and if you don’t have the right playlist you might as well stay on the couch.
Every month Runhundred.com comes out with the Top 10 workout songs as voted by its readers. The list always gives a great variety and it isn’t your typical top 40 tunes that you hear in cardio kickboxing class.
Visit Runhundred.com to get your voice heard and sort thru plenty of music according to BPM, Genre and Decade.
Hit the jump for December’s picks.
1. Calvin Harris – Feel So Close (Benny Benassi Remix) – 131 BPM
2. Katy Perry- The One That Got Away – 135 BPM
3. Elvis Presley- Suspicious Minds (Can’t Walk Out Remix) – 121 BPM
4. Michael Jackson- Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ (Immortal Version) – 123 BPM
5. LMFAO & Lil Jon- Shots (Dummejungs Remix) – 128 BPM
6. Rihanna & Jay-Z- Talk That Talk – 84 BPM
7. Will.I.Am, Mick Jagger & Jennifer Lopez- T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever) – 106 BPM
8. Alexandra Stan- Mr. Saxobeat (Maan Studio Remix) – 126 BPM
9. Laidback Luke, Steve Aoki & Lil Jon- Turbulence – 129 BPM
10. Dev- In The Dark (DJ Kue Remix) – 126 BPM
The Conductor’s hidden gem: